Wall-to-wall fulfillment solution
HOW IT WORKS
- Associates are directed by Chuck to pick discrete orders or to batch pick.
- Completed totes are delivered to the packout station.
- Associates scan items or totes at the packout station to initiate packing.
- The scan triggers shipping and label printing, and on-screen instructions.
- Associates are directed to pack lines and quantities displayed on screen.
- Associates confirm task completion, seal and label the packages, and send them to shipping.
MEET CUSTOMER DEMAND
Exceptional order picking processes and performance isn’t enough.
Volume increases and visibility constraints in order packing can cause missed shipping deadlines and incomplete or inaccurate shipments.
“Order packing is an often overlooked but critical final step in fulfillment. Packout is helping companies to increase throughput and meet ship-by timeframes.”
Co-Founder and Co-CEO, 6 River Systems
INCREASE THROUGHPUT AND ORDER QUALITY
Packout is a component of 6 River Systems’ (6RS) wall-to-wall fulfillment solution.
Packout supplements productivity gains from 6RS picking into a 2-3x throughput improvement and increased customer satisfaction from near-perfect order accuracy.
FAST IMPLEMENTATION & ROI
Packout can be implemented in weeks as part of a new 6 River Systems deployment. Packout is implemented in days in facilities where Chuck is already used for picking.
During peak, available space can be converted quickly into additional Packout work stations.
Packout at Work
The Business Case for Collaborative Mobile Robotics
Based on interviews with more than 25 early adopters of collaborative mobile robots (CMR), this report assesses how CMR increase labor productivity and flexibility, yield a multi-million dollar net present value and deliver a 15-month return on investment.