We already know our people are great. But it’s always awesome when others recognize them, too. That’s why we’re excited to announce 6 River Systems co-founder Rylan Hamilton was recently nominated a finalist in the 4th Annual MHI Young Professionals Network Awards.
Rylan placed in the Outstanding Young Professional Award category, awarded to an MHI member under 40 “who has displayed professional accomplishments and affiliations, effective leadership skills and contributions to their company and innovation at work or in the industry.” He joins a group of other industry professionals who were also nominated for the award:
- Anshul Joshi, Research & Development Engineer, Cubiscan
- Brian C. Neuwirth, VP – Sales & Marketing, UNEX Manufacturing
- Justin Sturek, Continuous Improvement Manager, The Raymond Corporation;
- Molly Wood, Engineering Manager, Ace Industries
- Paul Berkes, Senior Manager, Production Control and Logistics,UniCarriers Americas
In addition to the Outstanding Young Professional category, MHI will give a Mentor Award to “an MHI member who offers professional guidance, is a positive and inspiring role model, instills and nurtures talent, advocates for employees and supports their professional development and possesses a commitment to the company and its people.” The nominees for that category include:
- James Radous, President, UniCarriers Americas
- Mark Johnson, Sales Manager, Precision Automation Company
- Robert Kennedy, Partner/VP of Business Development, DMLogic
Congrats to all the nominees! The winners will be announced at MODEX 2018 next week.
More about Rylan
Rylan is one of three co-founders at 6 River Systems. He was formerly part of the leadership team at Kiva Systems, now Amazon Robotics, where he led the design and deployment organizations. He’s also a former U.S. Navy engineering officer.
6 River Systems is the new way companies fulfill. Unlike anchored down, no-touch, steel and motors, 6 River Systems is a flexible and collaborative solution for the warehouses of tomorrow.
Check out 6RS in the news: